SAVE THE DATE for PAME’s 2023 Conference
This year’s PAME conference will be held in Orlando, Florida, on Thursday, November 30th.
We will also hold a special session for bereaved families and advocates on Wednesday, November 29th, the day before the conference. A welcome reception for all conference attendees follows that evening. We will share more information as it becomes available.
The plenary sessions will be recorded and posted on the website for anyone unable to attend the conference.
- Critically evaluate the incidence, risk factors, and prevention strategies for mortality in epilepsy
- Describe the progress made and future directions for research regarding mortality in epilepsy
- Provide opportunities for networking and collaboration among stakeholders, including people with epilepsy, researchers, families, clinicians, and advocates
- To be a welcoming gathering place of comfort and information for those who have lost a loved one
- Gain skills in advocacy to build public awareness and impact public policy regarding epilepsy mortality
- Encourage early-career investigators to study causes of mortality in epilepsy